|Job Ref:||204772302||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£37000/annum DOE||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:14|
An opportunity has arisen for a SITE FOREMAN based near Nottingham, salary circa £37K|
This is a forward thinking growing business & they are looking for someone with a good attitude, driven and ambitious!
THE COMPANY DEAL IN BOTH PRECAST & PRESTRESSED CONCRETE ELEMENTS so experience in this field is essential!
The role will be responsible for monitoring production activities on a day to day basis. Ensuring planned production is achieved through organisation of mould setup, reinforcement manufacture, supplier deliveries and organisation of labour force.
• Experience managing teams of up to 20 men
• Experience with concrete pouring
• Ability to read technical drawings essential
• Microsoft Office Skills Required
• Good communication skills
• Driving license
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Monitoring and organising labour on a daily basis to ensure planned production is achieved
• Checking plans, drawings to ensure clear information available for employees
• Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
• Liaising with any subcontractors, supervisors, design manager, buyer, quantity surveyor, quality or production engineer and the general workforce involved on live projects
• Monitoring production hours versus agreed budgets
• Reviewing day-to-day work of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
• Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
• Assisting with health and safety matters on site and carrying out toolbox talks or daily prestarts
• Preparing production reports as required and reporting on manufacturing efficiencies
• Resolving any unexpected difficulties that may arise onsite