|Job Ref:||204772329||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£70000 - £90000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:15|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - High End Developer|
London's leading Residential Developer is seeking an experienced and accomplished Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Commercial Team in West London. The scheme consists of over 300 units of high end apartments and penthouses. The project is to continue for another two years. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be managing a team of 2-3 other surveyors and will be reporting directly to the Commercial Manager. They will be responsible for all the day to day commercial management of this phase and all future phases of the development.
The day to day responsibilities of the Senior Quantity Surveyor will include:
• Manage the procurement of trade contractors, ensuring that contracts issued are complete and correct, give the company the best possible financial position against the budget and that the appointed contractor is suitable for the works.
• Plan, maintain and control the financial administration of all construction work on developments to obtain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness.
• Working closely with construction colleagues and ensure any site instructions issued to main trade contractors are clear and precise.
• Prepare and be accountable for the monthly cost and budget variance reporting.
• Provide commercial advice and focus for all design, production and risk reviews.
The package comprises of a generous basic salary, car allowance, health insurance, pension scheme, an annual discretionary production bonus and 25 days holidays