|Job Ref:||204772354||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£24000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:15|
Our client is seeking a CAD Technician to join their multi-disciplinary construction team.|
You will be joining an experienced team which has been operating for over 20 years within the new build sectors of commercial and industrial premises up to the value of £20m. You will play a pivotal role in the design and creation of technical drawings.
• Using AutoCAD or similar design tool to produce bespoke details & drawings as required for the scheme.
• Managing architect / engineers / sub contractors drawings - chasing / commenting / issuing
• Full coordination of sub contractors drawings - dimension checks / overlaying to check fit & integration of building elements
• Producing sections / extracts from drawings for use by the project team as may be required
• Producing coordinated setting out plans
• Using survey information to produce cut / fill volumes and checking sub contractor volumes / measures using LSS software
• Document (drawing) control and issuing to sub contract team members and clients / professionals via Box
Our client offers a friendly, relaxed working atmosphere and keen to support the successful candidate in any future career growth that they may seek