|Job Ref:||204775797||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£48000 - £55000/annum Car/Package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:15|
My client is a large M&E Company who has a requirement for a Senior Operations |
This is a senior role, working on a high profile Contract. The role is very much people orientated - the successful candidate will be:
A people manager,
Ideally with good knowledge of commercial gas - Although a Mechanical bias is preferred - this is not essential - My client will look at suitable electrically biased candidates also.
You will be reporting on KPI's, Managing staff, attending client meetings on a multi stream contract, with around (approx. 15 direct reports) total of 50 staff, from Senior team leaders and supervisors to field engineers, Admin and temps.
You will be based from very smart friendly offices based in Solihull
As a Client facing member of our team, you will have presentation and interpersonal skills and experience.
As a senior member of the Regional team, you will be required to produce progress reports on a regular basis.
- Delivery of contracts within budget and to set time-scales
- Business progress reporting
- Management of teams, engineers, Supervisors and Administration staff
- Management and compliance of Sub Contractors and Materials
- Informing the Operations Director of future resource requirements
- Overseeing all aspects of site H&S
- Ability to manage delivery phase, liaising with clients and documenting user requirements
- Ability to scope, plan and budget projects, incorporating crucial details such as risk management
- Ability to give sufficient input into the technical analysis
- Ability to work with Client and clients team, keeping them informed of any problems
- Ability to supervise all those in the team, applying hands-on management when necessary
- Ability to cultivate a successful team-working environment whilst helping to motivate individuals
- Ability to ensure that all contracts are executed within budget, to time and to high standards
- Proven background and experience of contracts management,
- Good communicator, able to work and adapt in a fast-moving industry
- Excellent customer / interpersonal skills
Manage the client expectations
Manage & interrogate the KPI suite
Have responsibility for profit and loss on all contracts
Manage the WIP and Debt
Establish a team structure, tools and processes that support contract delivery
Lead and manage contract delivery teams
Have responsibility for overall contract performance targets
Overall responsibility for Engineers and Sub contractors.
Reporting in to the operations director and commercial director
Salary £48,000 - £55,000
Car/Car Allowance £5,000
25 days leave
To apply for this role please submit your current CV. For an informal discussion regarding this position please call me on (Apply online only)
Your expert recruitment consultant is Lucy Bayliss, call today on (Apply online only) or email
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy