|Job Ref:||204773033||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£17000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:15|
Junior Quantity Surveyor Role|
You will be working for a chartered building company. Due to expansion they are looking to appoint a Trainee/Junior Quantity Surveyor, Ideally you will have around 3 years experience working as an Assistant or junior Quantity Surveyor.
This role is very diverse and experience will be gained in the traditional design and build sector.
Junior Quantity Surveyor Benefits
Offering a Highly Competitive/Negotiable salary of £25-28k onwards, along with a generous benefits package, not forgetting to mention an outstanding insight towards career progression, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
Junior Quantity Surveyor Duties
* Estimating and cost planning
* Procurement advice
* Tender document preparation
* Tender reporting
* Contract administration and cost control
* Interim valuations
* Cost reporting
* Final account preparation
* Contract and dispute advice
* Carrying out Employer's Agent / Contract Administrator / Project Manager duties.
* Appointment and co-ordination of other consultants
* To attend meetings and undertake site visits
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy