|Job Ref:||204775864||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum Company Car, Pension||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:15|
JN Technical are currently recruiting a motivated and professional Contracts Manager on behalf of a well established steelwork firm who specialise in the commercial, retail and high end residential market|
The new Contracts Manager will have overall control of the planning, design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of each project. As this role will involve regular communication with existing and potential clients, we are looking for applicants who have a very professional and courteous approach to business. Experience managing multi million pound steelwork projects is essential. Applicants must have a proven ability to manage multiple projects, under their own initiative.
Our clients head quarters is in the Midlands, however their site operations extend nationwide. The Contracts Manager will primarily be office based, but occasional site visits working away will be required.
- Be IT literate in word and excel and have an excel command of the English language both oral and literal.
- Have a broad knowledge of ICE, NEC or JCM.
- Have an ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Have a sound commercial understanding of large scale contract
- Construction Management Related Degree (or equivalent)
- CSCS Black Managers Card.