|Job Ref:||204775992||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bury St. Edmunds||Address:||Post Code:||IP28||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:15|
ACR have registered a fantastic vacancy for a manager with Infrastructure experience to join one of the UK's leading developers of new homes, whose expertise lies in building large-scale residential led developments on greenfield sites across the Home Counties.|
From their Head Office in Essex and initially based on-site in Bury St Edmunds the company are seeking the services of a Project Manager to be responsible for all Infrastructure related activity; Infrastructure Main Contractors, Site Subcontractors, Utilities, relations with developers and neighbours, Coordination of construction activities of house builders on the primary infrastructure.
* Ensure construction phase H&S plan is prepared and maintained.
* Ensure that the Project environmental plan is prepared in advance of commencing the works.
* Assist in the preparation of development programmes including pre-construction, construction and post construction activities and approve.
* Prepare and maintain delivery and exit strategies.
* Prepare and maintain site wide traffic management plan.
* Ensure the works are planned in a manner that maximises commercial performance and promotes delivery of infrastructure in the safest manner.
* Expedite all pre-construction and off site activities such that the planned programme can be maintained through the organisation of resources.
* Expedite all on site activities through the organisation of resources.
* Set up sites and ensure all necessary licences and notices are given in a timely manner.
* Organise the works such that the site presentation is impeccable at all times during both construction and sales openings times.
* Organise the works to ensure without compromise compliance with all Health and Safety procedures and legislation
* Ensure the works are satisfactorily supervised at all times.
* Ensure that the project is executed in accordance with the principle contractor's contract and programme.
* Ensure that the Quality Inspections are carried out
* Ensure that the Health and Safety procedures are complied with in every respect.
* Ensure that the works are constructed in accordance with all relevant Standards (NHBC, Local Authority British Standards etc.), contract drawings specifications and employers requirements.
* Ensure contractors comply with their method statements and risk assessment.
* Ensure the works are executed in accordance with the project Environmental plan.
* Co-ordinate with the sales team weekly
* Co-ordinate with the contract administrator to ensure the works are executed within budget and maximise potential savings.
* Co-ordinate with the contract administrator and prepare all necessary information required to ensure robust tender packages are prepared and comprehensive contracts are placed.
* Co-ordinate with all inspectors of the works to ensure required quality is achieved and the appropriate certification/verification is achieved.
* Co-ordinate with the Local Authority and other internal departments to ensure the timely adoption of highways and open space etc.
* Attend/chair all project related meetings as required to co-ordinate the individual developers on site.
* Co-ordinate the installation and connection of services by providers.
* Co-ordinate the requirements of all third parties and or clients (RSL's and/or purchasers)
* Co-ordinate with Development Manager to ensure compliance with planning conditions.
* Co-ordinate with Designers to expedite design information.
* Provide continuous feedback in respect of particularly successful and unsuccessful elements of each project in order future projects can benefit.
* Chair project related meetings pre-construction and construction.
* Prepare a weekly site report.
* Report immediately any exceptions that impact on Cost, Time Quality, Environment, Health & Safety and our customers.
* Prepare and report at Monthly Commercial Meetings.
* Prepare reports to third party clients, Local Authorities and inspectors etc.
* Promote and hold Work Outs to ensure continuous improvements and promote learning.
* Attend post completion meetings and assist in the preparation of written summary report on project's performance.
* Ensure all key project documentation is returned to the office and archived accordingly.
* Provide written response to Group Health and Safety, Environmental and quality inspections to verify action taken to resolve observations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the relevant Infrastructure experience and with SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid accreditation to join a developer with a truly impressive land-bank and project pipeline across the South of the UK.
In return they can offer a competitive salary and benefits package which will include Private Healthcare, Matched Pension Scheme, Car or Allowance (£5,000) and Bonus of up to 15%.
For more information, please do not hesitate in contacting Francisco on (Apply online only) or apply with you CV below