|Job Ref:||204776000||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Aberdeenshire||City:||Aberdeen||Address:||Post Code:||AB25||Salary:||£NEG Negotiable||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:15|
Excellent opportunity to join a leading construction company on a contract basis, however due to the future order book this contract could be extended.|
* Site Manager required for an immediate start in Aberdeenshire
* You will be overseeing a social housing contract in the Aberdeenshire area
* You will be liaising with the client and the contractors
* Making sure the programme is run to schedule and to budget
* Overseeing all the health & safety on site and site inductions
To be considered you must hold:
* First Aid
* Previous supervisory / Site Management experience
For more details please contact Louise McLaren on (Apply online only) or
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business