|Job Ref:||204776265||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stirling||Address:||Post Code:||FK8||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:15|
AndersElite are currently recruiting an exciting new opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join a medium sized contractor who specialise within commercial fencing within various contracts across the central belt in Scotland.|
Within this role you will be responsible for the supervision of all fencing solutions - including road restraint, safety barriers and commercial fencing. This is a mainly site based position, where you will be leading the team of various disciplines; to ensure all contract requirements and client needs are met within agreed timescales.
Your main duties will include:
* Assisting with the providing multiple certified solutions with road restraint systems.
* Providing barrier systems based on the latest safety standards using the most up to date materials available.
* Providing fencing services for all types of businesses to suite a variety of needs.
* Responsible for the day to day management, health & safety, productivity and compliance for all direct reports staff within the team.
* Working in a client / customer facing environment, ensuring you remain professional at all times.
* Ensure all paperwork is kept up to date and submitted correctly.
The successful candidate:
* Degree qualified within Civil Engineering (HNC or equivalent in Civil Engineering)
* Previous experience of working within fencing, road restraint and security barriers
* Must have 5 days SMSTS course
* Valid CSCS
* Full drivers licence (transport will be provided)
* With a strong desire to progress within the company.
The package available:
* £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
* Company vehicle
* Bonus available
* Private healthcare
Contact Lauryn Brown at AndersElite urgently to discuss