|Job Ref:||204777032||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £75000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:15|
Our client is a Fit out and refurbishment principal contractor operating predominantly in the Commercial sector. Due to continued growth and winning new contracts, they are currently sourcing an experienced Construction Manager to support the delivery of Heavy Refurbishment Projects up to the value of £25m. |
This opportunity is to work in their refurbishment division with focus being on Heavy refurbishment schemes including structural alterations in the commercial sector.
The ideal candidate will already possess:
* A minimum of 10 years industry experience
* Experiecne managing major refurbishment projects of up to £10m
* Structural Refurbishment experience required
* Capability to chair meeting and be client interfacing
* Strong People skills with ability to motivate those around them
* Principal contractor background
* Stable career history
* Relevant industry qualifications
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a career in a growing and expanding business where exceptional delivery of objectives will be recognised and genuine opportunities for long term career progression are achievable.
They are successfully winning work and have an excellent team of Directors with ample experience in the industry and are really keen to get like minded aspirational individuals to drive the business forward.
Should this sound of interest please do not hesitate to apply