|Job Ref:||204776827||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£28 - £33/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of projects across varying market sectors including; MOD, Commercial, Network Rail and Residential. You will be involved in delivering services from inception / feasibility through too detailed and fully coordinated design information to installation quality.|
Additionally, the successful candidate shall be well versed in undertaking project inspections, fault finding and maintenance assessments. You will be required to deliver client focused effective design solutions, and have a good working knowledge of cost and value in design. Knowledge of RIBA stage 4 would definitely be an advantage.
I am looking for a dynamic individual whose skills and experience should include:
* Undertaking feasibility studies.
* Undertake building dilapidation surveys and prepare associated reports.
* Reviewing infrastructure designs, preparing load calculations and prepare / applying initial utility services applications.
* Preparation of detailed budget costs and defined estimates if required.
* Prepare concept deign information from RIBA stage 2, 3, and 4 in support of project concept design development.
* Understand the requirements and have proven experience of delivering regulatory obligations associated with Building Regulations Part L and BREEAM.
* Work with the mechanical/energy/Part L engineers to derive low energy design solutions.
* Undertaking sub-contractor design drawing and technical submission reviews.
* Undertaking site quality and legislative inspections and prepare associated reports.
* Supervising commissioning of electrical services.
Qualifications, Experience & Attributes
* Degree or HNC in relevant subject.
* Chartered Engineer, although not essential.
* Articulate and able to communicate at all levels
* Be a team player, but able to operate at an individual level
* Experience of UK standards and Regulations (UK building service experience)