|Job Ref:||204776603||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£200 - £250/day||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
Groundworks and RC frame projects
Rate: (Apply online only)
Location West and Central London
I am urgently seeking Estimators for an excellent opportunity to become part of a team dealing with various groundworks and RC frame projects in West London.
An Estimator is required to work on Groundworks and RC frame projects supporting various projects in London.
You will have civil experience, especially Groundworks and RC frame, strong numerical and analytical skills and be competent in producing accurate and thorough tender returns, effectively planning projected costs and timescales, identifying construction risks and researching materials, plant, labour and equipment costs. It is essential you are confident in using estimating packages such as Conquest, and programme packages such as MS project.
You must have excellent communication skills, thrive on working to tight deadlines and be able to liaise with other professionals including suppliers and clients.
Day to day duties could include:-
* Calculate and prepare tender submissions that provide at least cost, optimal value solution for tenders
* Determine quantity of work scope to produce accurate and realistic estimates for works.
* Provide cost, budget and pricing schedules to Bid Managers
* Provide estimates to Project Managers for contract variations and claim
* You must have experience in Estimating from a civil engineering background
* Civil engineer with professional qualification preferred
If you feel you could be suitable for this role, please email your CV to (url removed), if you require any further information please don't hesitate to call Olivia Coombs on (Apply online only)