|Job Ref:||204776601||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£350 - £450/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
Position: Senior Quantity surveyor|
Duration: Long term
Day rate: Negotiable depending on experience
I am urgently seeking a Senior Quantity surveyor to work with a main contractor in Hertfordshire to work in the Commercial team. The successful candidate will have 5 or more years' experience in delivering civil engineering projects; including groundworks.
The successful candidate will communicate clearly and effectively, be able to demonstrate a track record of securing and delivering profitable contracts and demonstrate a deep understanding of the marketplace.
Key responsibilities include:
* Surveying of Civil Engineering Projects;
* Post contract Surveying of Civil Engineering Projects;
* Production and management of accurate valuations, including subcontract enquiries, cost monitoring and preparation of valuation and final accounts;
* Management of sub-contractors; and
* Working closely with clients, commercial and contract delivery teams.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following
* Experience of quantity surveying from a construction background;
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
* Methodical style of working including excellent organisational skills;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
* Team Working ethic
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your CV to (url removed) or call (Apply online only).
Alternatively if you know someone who would be suitable for this opportunity then please pass on these details.
Role types; QS, Freelance QS, Quantity Surveyor, Freelance Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, Contract Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Senior QS, Commercial Manager, Freelance Commercial Manager