|Job Ref:||204776481||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£300 - £350/day||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
Our client a busy Chartered Quantity Surveying practice has an immediate requirement for senior level QS to work on a long-term Water project in the Midlands|
Our Client offers consultancy services at project feasibility stage, during the procurement phase, throughout the design and construction process and at project closeout. They offer commercial and contractual administration services to support their Clients throughout the project, with expertise in standard and bespoke forms of contract predominantly using NEC3
Candidates must have the following experience:
* Experience in the preparation of Cost Plans/Estimates including detailed measurement of quantities
* Good communication and literacy skills including liaising with other professionals on an individual and team basis
* Preparation of Tender and Contract Documents
* Experience of Valuations, Cost Reports and agreement of Variations/Final Accounts
* Strong NEC experience
* Both pre and post contact experience
* Proven experience in Utilities sectors
* Strong contractual awareness and experience of the administration of change provisions
* Good IT skills, including Excel, Word, Outlook
* PQS or Main-Contracting candidates will be considered with the correct sector experience.
Their project teams provide pre and post contract expertise to clients and main contractors and have extensive experience of a wide range of infrastructure, power, process and utilities projects.
This is an immediate requirement so please do not hesitate to contact Vertical Recruitment for further information