|Job Ref:||204776390||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum + Car + Bonus||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
Our client, who provide quality timber windows and doors to the London property market, are searching for an Operations Executive to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a high level of verbal and written communication skills
• Have strong observation skills - "eye for detail"
• Have experience in the construction industry
• Have excellent commercial awareness
• Be abie to work effectively alone
Responsibilities will include:
• Regular site visits to check progress, interacting with clients and installers
• Supervising weekly warehouse delivery and general warehouse management; orders being easily accessible, cleanliness, regular skip changes and encouraging teams to be more efficient in this area
• Managing our stock of ancillary materials efficiently
• Liaising with the 'Design Manager' on technical issues and for product expertise
If you feel like this role would suit your experience, or you would be interested in hearing more about the position then please apply below.
Keywords: Construction, operations, windows, doors, administrator, client facing, operations manager, project manager, trainee project manager, admin