|Job Ref:||204775524||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30 - £35/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast growing CAD Services based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. Jensen Consulting offers a range of 2D & 3D CAD Services using:|
Autodesk Advance Steel
We are currently expanding our services in the construction industry.
We are looking for an exceptional and driven CAD Technician using AutoCad.
We are currently recruiting an outstanding AutoCad MEP Technician to join our Team. The job will be based in London, Kensington.
- Survey Existing Building and all Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Equipment.
- Create AutoCad 2D Floor Plans and Elevations of the building
- Work with the on site Maintenance Team to identify dead/alive services.
- Transfer Surveyed MEP Information onto AutoCad.
- Produce Coordinated Services drawings (CSDs), complete with annotation for Service types, sizes, and minimal levels to prove coordination.
- Produce Single Service Drawings (SSDs), Complete with annotation for Service types, sizes, all levels, dimensions and associated text (based on the existing drawings provided).
- The Produce of Schematics produced as instructed
- The production of Builderswork Drawings (BW) to suit approved coordination, complete with sizes, levels and associated text.
- Based on Hand-mark-ups/Red Pen of Construction Drawings change drawings and submit as-builts.
- Liaise with customers via telephone, email and personally
- Uploading or downloading drawings to web sites.
- Sending drawings by e-mail.
- Ensuring incoming and outgoing drawings are stored in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensuring drawings are presented in accordance with standard company practice.
The AutoCad MEP Technician will be responsible for ensuring that the designs are produced in a timely manner and to the correct quality by taking the instruction of the design team seniors.
- An excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience of technical drawing using AutoCad in a Consultancy/Contract Environment.
- Experience surveying Mechanical & Electrical Equipment on a Building Site
- An understanding of construction methods
- A sound knowledge of engineering design principles
Place of work
The job will be based both on the site in London (EC1)