|Job Ref:||204775517||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Malvern||Address:||Post Code:||WR14||Salary:||£250/day||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
Company Profile: |
My client is one of the largest UK building and construction companies. They have a proven track record in all their core markets: education, prisons, local authority frameworks, and heritage, commercial and mixed-use developments. As a UK-wide contractor, with over £1 billion turnover, they represent trusted financial security and stability in turbulent economic times.
• Ensuring all engineering is executed in accordance to Health & Safety procedures
• Prepare scopes of work
• Subcontracts management
• Oversee & supervise subcontractor / labour on site
• All aspects of engineering on site
• To establish and implement site systems and controls consistent with company and project requirements
• To ensure all relevant information concerning specifications are conveyed to the construction team in a timely and accurate manner
• To verify there is sufficiently detailed design information available prior to construction of the works and resolve technical issues with designers
• Delivering work to agreed timescales
• Quality management
• H&S management
• Project coordination
• Sub-contractor management
• Design coordination
• Client liaison
• Must have CSCS, SMSTS, Asbestos Awareness and First Aid Qualifications
• Must have Scaffold Inspection
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Confident and competent presentation skills.
• Strong knowledge of building regulations, NHBC standards and H&S legislation
• Experience with Superstructure, no finishing works.
• They are developing concrete frames to three blocks, cut and carve to existing manor house, masonry construction with precast planks, both steel roof frame and truss installation. Very fast track residential experience will help should they be staying on