|Job Ref:||204775492||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£75000 - £85000/annum (Inclusive Salary)||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
Project Manager- High End Residential Refurbishment|
£75k - £85k (Inclusive Salary) - Notting Hill, London
A bespoke contractor, specialising in the very luxurious residential refurbishments sector within some of the most prestigious areas of London, is now looking for a Project Manager initially for a £4m scheme near Notting Hill.
This position will suit an ambitious and driven Project Manager, who is excited by complex and challenging refurbishment schemes where quality of finish must be of the highest standard.
The main duties of the Project Managers will be to:
* Manage and oversee contract from commencement to completion, attend tender and pre start interviews. Build and maintain excellent client relationships, whilst overseeing all phases of the construction process.
* Attend pre start meetings with subcontractors. Instigate and chair subcontractor progress meetings. Attendance of project meetings. Compilation of monthly site progress report.
* Build excellent working relationships with all sectors of the project team; manage the structural engineer and architects (D&B contract).
* Involvement in initial contract programming, followed by regular short term programming as the project evolves. Monitoring and reporting of actual progress against contract programme.
* Compile monthly site progress report.
* Overall responsibility for the sites health & safety, carry out weekly audits and attend fortnightly independent audit.
* Formulate and compile close out schedules to ensure completion and quality.
* Check, audit and maintain quality assurance.
* Attend monthly internal valuation meetings.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business that is now in its 25th year and where the dynamic owners are still driven in the pursuit of excellence. An attractive inclusive salary will be on offer for the successful candidate along with the chance to continue to work on high quality projects.
For more information about Project Manager roles within the high end Residential sector, then please call Paul Cunningham on (Apply online only)