|Job Ref:||204775359||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
We have built our reputation in the Construction Industry, migrated our expertise and integrated our services to become the leading partner for Aggregate Supply, Waste Management & Recycling, Ready-Mixed Concrete, Earthworks and Demolition.
We embrace new technologies to work smarter and invest in the professional development of our people. The approach adopted throughout the business is to encourage and support every employee in achieving their career aspirations.
Due to ongoing growth plans, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Setting Out Engineer to join our Contracting department.
About the Role
• The translating of works information into accurate and detailed setting out on- site.
• Ensuring that the works are executed in accordance with specification and Project Execution Plan.
• To ensure that section of works are undertaken safely and in accordance with Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
• Prepare and review Risk Assessments.
• To make sure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification.
• To communicate with foreman and other site representatives to ensure full understanding of information provided.
Key Skills & Experience
• HNC/ HND in Civil Engineering
• Strong experience in setting out Highway and Earthworks schemes.
• Working knowledge of surveying equipment and systems e.g. AutoCAD and Ground Modelling Surveying packages.
• Excellent planning and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously whilst in keeping with Mick George quality standards.
• Knowledge of safety and environmental legislation.
• Full UK Driving License required