|Job Ref:||204774978||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£55000 - £70000/annum + Car /Car Allow, Pension etc||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated and confident individual who can fulfil the role of Project Manager with the ability to take overall responsibility for the safe and successful delivery of projects in the Kent / Surrey / Sussex region.|
This is an excellent opportunity to join a long established and highly successful organisation, with an enviable reputation for quality work, fine craftsmanship and business integrity.
Your background should be in managing Projects up to £10 million in value, multi-dwelling private housing would be an advantage but not essential.
Reporting to the Senior Contracts Manager and calling on your extensive experience, you will provide the leadership of the construction/production team in delivering the scope of work within the project, ensuring Safety Management Systems are in place, along with the quality and environmental management systems.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable and stable track record in project management within a contractor environment and it is of upmost importance they have excellent commercial awareness, JCT contract knowledge, design co-ordination and technical skills, along with enthusiasm, efficiency and communication to make a positive contribution to the project teams.
Key skills required -
• Have strong leadership and motivational skills to ensure that objectives are achieved
• Sound commercial control with contract administration knowledge
• Ability to keep comprehensive records
• Excellent construction knowledge
• Management of Health & Safety
• Strong communication skills at all levels
• Ability to coordinate the design process
• Ability to set up sub contract orders and ensure they are correctly administered
• Chair and minute meetings
• Experience of Managing Projects up to £10 million in value
• Experience of managing multi-dwelling design & build housing projects an advantage but not essential
Ideally MCIOB membership or equivalent
A highly competitive package is offered with this role, along with Company Car or Car Allowance, Private Pension and Health Care Scheme
MJ Recruitment Solutions regret that only applicants matching the job criteria will be responded to