|Job Ref:||204774964||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£17000 - £21000/annum Benefits Package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
T2M Resourcing are recruiting an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk who is looking for the next step in their career. You will join a highly successful global organisation and be a key player in the team working in a fast paced/high volume environment ensuring that service level agreements are maintained. Competitive salary £17,000 to £21,000, (dependent upon experience), plus Benefits Package and the opportunity for career progression.|
What will you do as Accounts Receivable Clerk?
• Ensure all tasks completed accurately in a timely, efficient manner
• Resolve queries
• Receiving, logging & distributing daily post
• Preparing & posting receipts against multiple legal entities
• Chasing locations and external clients for remittance information
• Obtain credit reference agency reports and review monitoring of companies daily
• Preparing and taking of cheque receipts to the bank
• Liaising and building good relations with customers, credit controllers, internal branches and business units
What qualities and skills are we looking for you to be successful in this role?
• Previous experience of working within an Accounts Receivable role
• GCSE's or equivalent in English and Maths
• High customer service focus
• Computer literate. Intermediate ability in the use of Microsoft Excel (be able to utilise pivot tables & lookups), Word and Outlook
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Adept with problem solving and analysis - analyses issues and breaks them down into their component parts.
• Makes systematic and rational judgements - based on relevant information.
• Quality orientation - shows awareness of goals and standards. Follows through to ensure that quality and productivity standards are met.
• Ability to prioritise an ever changing workload.
So what's in it for you?
• Competitive salary £17,000 to £22,000 per annum plus Benefits Package and the opportunity for career progression.
• A vibrant and fun working environment where hard work and achievement are recognised
• Great opportunities for personal career development and future promotion prospects
• High quality offices with good local facilities and free parking
Based in Birmingham this position is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Black Country, Halesowen, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Walsall, West Bromwich, parts of Staffordshire, Solihull.
If you are an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk looking to take the next step in your career, then please apply immediately. In return our client offers a competitive salary of £17,000 to £21,000, dependent upon experience, plus Benefits Package and the opportunity for career progression