|Job Ref:||204774879||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£25000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
Job title: Trainee Quantity Surveyor |
Location: North London
Job Type: Permanent
This company is one of the leading residential contractor / developers in the South East. Established for over 40 years they have been instrumental in delivering major regeneration new build schemes to many of the London Boroughs and major Housing associations. Due to unprecedented growth within the business and having their project turnover secured for the next few years, they are actively seeking ambitious, driven Trainee Surveyors to join the established commercial team.
* As Trainee Surveyors the role will be office based with visits to site and reporting into the relevant Managing Quantity Surveyor that manage schemes between £20m - £100m.
* There is also opportunities for the Trainee Surveyors to work on our clients own residential development portfolio so giving the successful candidates both contracting and residential development experience.
* You will get exposure to the full commercial life cycle of projects, from procurement of sub-contractors, financial / cost management through to final accounts.
* The company will offer up to £25,000 as a basic salary and on top of this you will also expect to receive an impressive benefits package as 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
* There are annual salary reviews, pension and private healthcare as well as travel expenses as and when it needs to be claimed back.
* What is even more fantastic is that our client is prepared to provide full financial sponsorship for a construction related degree as part of the package.
Education, experience and essential:
* Candidates are ideally asked to come from a main contracting background and housing experience would be advantageous but not a pre requisite.
* This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to forge a career in Quantity Surveying, not only does my client provide one of the best training schemes in the industry, but will also assist you to obtain chartered status (MRICS).
Ana Giraldo, NA