|Job Ref:||204774870||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
For over 50 years we have used our imagination to create the best places, state-of-the-art buildings, thriving communities and ingenious infrastructure solutions. Our journey has taken us across the globe, from Australia to Asia, the Americas and Europe. And along the way we have set new standards by challenging conventional thinking for the better. What makes us different is that we understand, and can deliver the whole process - or just part of it -from Investment to Development to Construction. But most importantly, with everything we do, we leave a positive sustainable legacy for future generations to enjoy.|
Lend Lease Construction works in four continents, delivering ground breaking places such as London's Olympic Village, the Petronas Twin Towers in Malaysia and the Sydney Opera House.
Our reputation is founded on how we have achieved these and the many other challenging projects. Meticulous safety standards, an ongoing pursuit of improved sustainability and a creative approach to problem solving all play a part in achieving high standards and high levels of success.
And so naturally we are seeking those with the highest potential to achieve. Build your career with us.
Job Purpose and Scope:
As a Project Manager you will provide support to one or more (Senior) / Project Managers. You will be expected to take responsibility for specific tasks under the direction and guidance of the Senior Project Manager. Occasionally, you may be given total responsibility for small to medium projects depending on your skills and experience. You will be an ambassador for Lendlease Consulting (LLC) and safeguard our reputation and ensure our core values are incorporated in all we do.
Skills, Experience and Capabilities:
• Educated to degree level in a construction or construction-related subject.
• Working towards professional membership of a construction related discipline - RICS/CIOB/APM.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Pro-active approach.
• Good understanding of the principles pf project management for construction.
• Good organiser.
• Able to work on own initiative
• Computer literate - Word, Excel and MS Project.
• Some experience of dealing with clients and building client relationships.
• Some experience in dealing with a variety of consultants and contractors.
• Knowledge of the main forms of construction contracts.
• Experience of working within the healthcare, commercial, retail sector on new build and refurbishment projects.
Fill time role