|Job Ref:||204774753||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
Change Recruitment are looking for an experienced Commercial Heating Engineer/Plumber for one of our Key clients in the central belt. Our client are a UK wide Facilities Management contractor who have a fantastic name in the market and are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their mobile team. |
The Heating Engineer will carry out planned and reactive maintenance works on commercial heating systems, air handling units and fan coils. You will also be responsible for commercial plumbing such as unblocking toilets, sinks and other general plumbing tasks.
Due to this being a mobile role you will be required to hold a Full UK driving licence and have a flexible approach to work.
* Experience carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on commercial heating systems
* Previous Facilities experience desirable
* Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
* Flexible approach to work
* Strong communication skills
* Able to work as part of a team
* Full UK licence
* Competitive basic salary
* Fuel Card
* Company Van
* Other excellent company benefits