|Job Ref:||204774729||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
Our client based in Bristol are looking for Chartered Landscape Architect with landscape planning experience to join their team of enthusiastic landscape professionals.|
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career as a key member of the team and to assist in the delivery of an expanding portfolio of projects throughout the UK.
* Preparation of LVIAs, LVAs and townscape assessments, feasibility studies, landscape planning and supporting statements, with mitigation / green infrastructure strategies, for a diverse range of projects and sectors
* Preparation of public inquiry work and experience in private practice will be an advantage.
* Support our Associates and Directors as well as manage project workloads.
* Good experience in preparing LVIAs, landscape character assessments and landscape and visual site appraisal, townscape assessments and landscape strategies
* Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years post Chartership experience in landscape planning and assessment work
* Excellent report writing, oral and communication skills
* A good knowledge of current planning, environmental assessment and UK legislation
* A proven ability to deliver their work effectively and with minimal supervision;
* Creative, well-organised, and have a passion for landscape architecture being an integral part of project delivery
* The ability to be flexible in your approach
* Skills in drawing production using AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
Our client offers a competitive salary and flexible benefits package, which includes contributory pension plan, discretionary bonus scheme and flexible benefits allowance