|Job Ref:||204774547||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wakefield||Address:||Post Code:||WF2||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
Our client is a well-established contractor, who operate primarily in the commercial & retail sectors, with an involvement within the; industrial, education and public sectors. A reputation for the quality of work and for dedicated attention to detail within project management.
They have recently won a substantial amount of work for a new client, a blue chip food retailer, who are going to use them as a preferred supplier for works in the North of England. They are therefore looking to create a team with the specific purpose of managing this account.
• Project Management of up to 4 large value sites at any given time
• Regular visits to live sites to ensure works are running smoothly, to budget, to H&S requirements, and to timescale
• Management of fit-outs valued at circa £2m
• As the majority of works are Main Contract, management of subcontractors on a daily basis
• Role will be a 50/50 split between site based, and project based.
• The successful candidate will be left to manage their own projects with limited supervision, as the firm has a flat hierarchy. You will be fully responsible for any issues that may occur on your projects
• Various site surveys & client meetings will require attendance
• Occasional visits to site out of hours, occasionally organising subcontractors / running inductions
• SMSTS, CSCS are minimum requirements
• Knowledge of working within food retail, ideally one or more of the top 4/5, blue chip companies.
• Full clean driving licence, trips to site will be common
• Ability to manage sub-contractors on a Main Contract fit-out (refrigeration, decorators, loose equipment, M&E etc.)
• Experience in Site Management would be ideal
• Based in Wakefield, sites based exclusively from the Scottish boarder to the Midlands
• Element of flexible working, responsible for own projects
• Client are interested in a strong work ethic
• Project values between £250k - £2m+
• Projects to start in January 2017, ideal start date December