|Job Ref:||204774537||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum Travel, Pension, Holiday + Perks||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
Recently finished studying towards your Surveying degree? Or are you looking to join a contractor in London who have a tried and tested graduate program. This company have two Commercial Directors who are focused on developing their team and promoting surveyors within. They have recently secured two key projects circa £20million M&E and now require 2 Assistant/ trainee M&E Quantity Surveyor/ QS to join these teams.|
Experience either working on site within M&E trades, Degree Qualified or having worked within an M&E Contractor within their commercial team is required for this role.
With this contractor you will get great exposure and the opportunity to work closely with a strong Commercial Manager, who is focused on developing and training his team to the standard of being able to run your own project circa £10miilion M&E.
Projects vary between Residential New Build, Commercial fit out, Education and Leisure. Competitive salary and package available. Newly fitted Office located in Central London.
See below typical duties which may change depending on project and experience level:
* Assisting with cost Value reconciliations (CVRs)
* Assisting with cash Flow forecasting
* Assisting with management of subcontractor accounts
* Assisting with negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
* Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
* Assisting with managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings
* Assisting with preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account
* Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
* Strong communication skills
* Relevant qualifications - Degree Qualified/ Studying towards
* Competitive salary, car allowance, pension, healthcare, expenses and discretionary bonus
I have agreed with my client to meet to discuss my shortlist of applicants by Friday 21st October with the view to set up interviews Week Commencing Monday 24th October
For further information and to discuss this role, or a selection of other roles I am currently recruiting in more detail for either yourself of someone you know please give me a call on (Apply online only)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business