|Job Ref:||204774472||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chatham||Address:||Post Code:||ME5||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
Document Controller - Property Developer|
Up to £35k
My client is a London-based property development company, who aims to give affordable, eco-friendly homes to provide a thoroughly comfortable and modern way of living.
After securing a brand new development in the Chatham area, they are looking for a Document Controller to be based on site and managed everything from beginning through to completion.
Your day to day duties will include:
* To assist the project team in the management and implementation of the document control systems
* Set up and maintain project filing system for electronic and paper based information
* Archiving of electronic and paper documentation
* Diary and email management for the project director and project teams as and when required.
* Ensuring the office is maintained within H&S standards and testing's.
* To ensured that all correspondence is referenced
* To ensure that the latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly
* Co-ordination and control of the RFI process
* Input and management of snagging system and reports
* Manage the process of handover information - O&M manuals, H&S files etc.
* Organising internal and external meetings and arranging presentations, documents, equipment and refreshments as necessary.
* Able to work effectively in a team environment
* Able to prioritise workload effectively
* Electronic Document Management Systems BIW / Conject, Asite, 4Projects
* Effective communication and organisational skills
On offer is to join this company when the project is at the early stages and see it through to the end, where they will help continue to grow and develop your skills