|Job Ref:||204774352||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Isleworth||Address:||Post Code:||TW7||Salary:||£24000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
A leading basement construction company based in the London area are currently looking to recruit a Document Controller to join their growing team in the West London area.|
This is a good opportunity for an experienced Document Controller to further their career in a well-established construction company.
As a Document Controller you will be responsible for the following:
* Enquiries - responding & allocating enquiries to the sales team
* Estimates - pricing/typing up prelims and typing up finals
* LB Fee proposals - obtaining info and producing.
* Architects Fee - sending sketches, info etc. to BDS
* New jobs - allocated numbers & adding to system
* Maintaining CRM database
* Contract document preparation and printing
* Printing drawings
* Document control of drawings - saving to server, archiving old drawings, converting CAD to PDF etc.
* CTMP/CMS/CIMP preparation
* Method statements preparation
* Site investigation surveys - Boreholes, drainage surveys, acoustic, tree surveys, asbestos surveys
* Quotes/instruction of structural and temp works design
* Structural & FO Schedules
* O & M Manuals
* General admin - answering phones, minutes, email correspondence with clients, typing, etc.
* Working as part of a team - this is a positon where the person needs to realise that they will be key in supporting the sales team.
As a Document Controller you will:
* Have previous experience working as a document controller within a reputable construction company.
* Enjoy working on projects
* Be well organised and able to manage your own workload
* Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal