|Job Ref:||204774072||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£65000 - £80000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
Planning Manager / Senior Planner |
Sector: Construction / Building
The main scope of this role is the assistance and preparation of pre-tender and tender programmes, method statements and working with the Projects Managers and their teams in delivering projects safely, on time and defect free. Ensuring that all programmes are compliant with the project requirements will be a key objective.
In addition you will take a leading role in guiding and supporting a team of planners and actively involved in developing and mentoring more junior planners.
To be considered for this Planner role you must meet the following criteria:
- Previous employment as a Planner, Senior Planner or Planning Manager.
- Previous experience on construction / building projects (Education, Healthcare, Commercial, Industrial, MOJ, Residential or Leisure) is essential.
- Previous main contractor employment.
- Expertise in planning software, ideally Asta power project and other MS packages.
- Tender planning experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Confident and well organized.
- Results driven.
- High level of communication and client facing skills.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
My client is a national building contractor with a fast growing workload.
As a result of further strategic recruitment supported by workload growth, this employer is looking to recruit an experienced senior planner / planning manager to lead and support their planning function in delivering multi-million pound build sector projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business, with a busy workload and a vibrant environment for career progression.
The successful Planner will receive:
*£65,000 - £80,000 (Dependent on experience)
*Car / Allowance
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency