|Job Ref:||204773918||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Enfield||Address:||Post Code:||EN1||Salary:||£75000 - £95000/annum Package and 20% Bonus||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
Seeking Senior Estimator for a great opportunity to work for reputable London Developer based in North London. You will be responsible for the running of your own projects from £20mil up to £100mil consisting of medium to high spec RC frame new build projects. |
This role would suit an individual with experience working as an Estimator or Senior Estimator with in the residential sector.
Paying anything in the region of £75,000 - £95,000 Basic + Package + 20% Bonus
* Detailed Cost Plans
* Collating and preparing KPIs and benchmarking to assist in cost plan preparation
* Preparation of Bills of Quantities
* Preparation of house / flat type schedules / BoQs
* Assisting with the coordination on specialist subcontract procurement packages
* Prepare and tender packaged and procure items of work in preparation of cost plans
* Establish and maintain a library of cost data
* To investigate the suitability and price of new products / methods and undertake cost comparisons
* To liaise with all departments to ensure that data and build knowledge is utilised within the cost plans
Experience and Qualifications:
* Degree / or professional body membership
* A good understanding of residential sector is essential, as is knowledge and experience on high rise RC frame structures.
* Applicants must be experienced in estimating and have maintained a similar position within the sector
* Computer literacy
* Strong commitment to achieving deadlines
* Positive attitude towards teamwork
Client offers an opportunity to work in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With an ambitious strategy, they poised for further growth and success, so if you're committed, talented and enthusiastic, they are the right place for you.
For more information on this position please feel free to contact Aaron Weintraub on (Apply online only) for a confidential chat or can email me an updated CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business