|Job Ref:||204773834||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum Plus London Travel Card||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
Job Title: Junior / Trainee CAD Technician (Space planning / office fit-out) |
Location: Central London
Status: Permanent Position
Start Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 + London Travel card: zone 1 & 2
Our established client specialize in Work place solutions, office and Interior fit outs working in all sections of the Commercial sector. With an excellent office location in the heart of London they offer a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.
Junior / Trainee CAD Technician required to work with small but very busy Office Fit-out Company with large high profile clients in Central London.
Working as part of a small team, you will be responsible for production of plans to provide direct changes to client's workspaces and offices covering all aspects of design, build management, and also the creation/collation of O&M manuals + any other requirements within the design office.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have some previous experience in the working environment.
• Some knowledge of AutoCAD either completed course or some work experience.
• Be competent in using Microsoft Office products
• Have a basic understanding of office fit out
• Be well spoken and able to work with high profile clients
• Be able to work to very tight deadlines and demanding timeframes
• Be able to work on their own initiative
• Have fluent spoken and written English
For further information please send in your up to date CV in an MS Word format to the email address on this advert.
Junior, Trainee, AutoCAD, Space Planning, AutoCAD, office fit out, Design