|Job Ref:||204770147||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
Midgard is the main contracting division of the JRL Group and utilises all the company's in-house resources and facilities to provide clients with a bespoke construction service.|
• Relevant qualifications and experience as a Commercial Manager.
• Sound judgement and problem solving skills
• Commercial and contractual awareness
• Experience of managing a team.
• The Commercial Manager reports to the Commercial Director. The Commercial Manager will be responsible for the management of a commercial team compromising the quantity surveying, supply chain management, contract administration cost capture and control and CVR/cash flow reporting.
• Liaise with the pre-construction and estimating with regard the assumptions taken when budgets were developed.
• Act as adjudicator in complicated Sub-Contractor or Supplier Discussions and Disputes.
• Ensure the necessary internal and external periodic valuations and reports are prepared and issued in line with deadlines