|Job Ref:||204770128||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
Midgard is the main contracting division of the JRL Group and utilises all the company's in-house resources and facilities to provide clients with a bespoke construction service.|
• Relevant qualifications (i.e. SMSTS/NEBOSH) and experience as a Senior Project Manager.
• Full understanding of current health and safety legislation.
• Sound judgement and problem solving skills
• Commercial and contractual awareness
• The Project Manager reports to the Managing Director / Contracts Manager and is responsible for all aspects of project delivery, ensuring that the objectives of the Client and Midgard are achieved.
• The Project Manager will work with the Contracts Manager, Commercial Manager and the Design Manager to develop the procurement, cost and design & construction plans for the project and will provide a control point of focus on projects for the Site Team and the client.
• Lead the project team, manage the supply chain and to deliver high value, complex projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality whilst exceeding our customers' expectations.
• Develop and implement the project logistic strategy and delivery programme, and ensure effective communication and implementation to deliver the project on time. Challenge and interrogate reporting on progress and instigate corrective actions as required