|Job Ref:||204770054||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Lincolnshire||Address:||Post Code:||LN13||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
I'm looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join a civils contractor.|
You'll need previous experience in a contracting environment. Having a hunger for a busy and challenging role is an ideal trait, it's essential you can be confident in front of clients and offer strong communication at all levels internally and externally.
The successful post-holder will work along side the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
* Support the commercial team in all commercial matters Liaise with the site teams and take the lead with contract administration, including record keeping.
* Ensure timely submission of valuations
* Ensure cash flow is maximised including ensuring payments are received on time
* Ensure the accurate and timely evaluation and agreement of final quantities, revised and additional items, rates and compensation events
* Identify additional entitlement under the contract including the monitoring of daily records
* Ensure that good records are kept in order that the full entitlement under the contract is achieved.
* Preparation of accurate and timely monthly valuation reports Procurement and management of subcontract packages.
* Preparation of contractual claims.
* Measure and assess the work undertaken and then submit detailed, accurate and timely applications
* Must be flexible and able to work as part of a team and using own initiative Excellent communication skills
* Ability to use a range of IT packages including Microsoft Office and bespoke packages Literate and Numerate Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise Ability to work to deadlines Willing to undertake training and development when appropriate
* You will need at least an HND in a relevant subject i.e. Quantity Surveying