|Job Ref:||204770017||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidstone||Address:||Post Code:||ME15||Salary:||£32000 - £39000/annum competitive benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
Are you a permanent Site Engineer? Do you have recent experience working on heavy civils projects? Are you looking for a permanent opportunity?|
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity with a well known civils contractor, who hold an excellent reputation in the local region.
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Site Engineer to be based in the Kent and Sussex areas, working with a reputable regional based contractor. This contractor deal with all aspects of civil engineering - highways, bridges, infrastructure, environmental, frameworks and special works. Therefore, we are looking for engineers who have a mixed civil engineering background.
You will be responsible for:
* Setting out, using a Total Station OR GPS
* Quality Assurance / RFI's
* Liaising with the client and various other professionals, such as Structural Engineers and consultancies
* As built surveys
* Dealing with risk assessments and method statements
* Check subcontractors setting out
* Degree / HND qualified
* Use of Total Stations (OR GPS desirable)
* Experience in - highways, bridges, infrastructure, environmental, frameworks and special works
* Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly and concisely
* Confident in making decisions
* Excellent communicator both written and verbal
* Project Management skills
* Ability to work within budgets and to tight deadlines
* Ability to work within a team
£32,000 - 39,000, plus competitive benefits package - including car / car allowance
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business