|Job Ref:||204769934||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Middlesex||City:||Middlesex||Address:||Post Code:||HA0||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
We are currently recruiting for a number of Site Managers to join a highly successful project team on a number of steel, fabrication and structural projects across London.|
Based from a Central Office in Middlesex, this is an excellent permanent opportunity to join an established business with contracts nationwide who offer excellent career progression and development.
We are only able to speak with candidates who have excellent experience and knowledge of UK structural steel works, fabrication or general metalwork projects at site level.
* Managing the engineering requirements on a section of work and multiple contractors
* Meeting all HSEQ requirements
* Procurement / ordering of materials
* Quality Control of the works ITP's / check sheets
* Keeping site records & daily diaries / RV's etc.
* Production of weekly rolling programmes
* Support to site engineers
* Producing and approving PTP's
* Production of Work Package Plans / MS / RA's / Task briefing
* Develops innovative engineering solutions
* Assist in development construction methodologies / plans / programmes
* Management of site activates
* Progress reporting
* Cost Forecast for section of work
Pleas Note that at this time we are only able to offer this role on a permanent basis.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply" above to submit your CV to our recruitment team. Should you wish to have a confidential discussion or receive a more in depth description of the role, please contact our Rail & Infrastructure Team directly on (Apply online only)