|Job Ref:||204769925||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:16|
Please find the details below:|
Health and Safety Advisor - Construction - Reading £40k - £45k + Package
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety professional looking for a fresh new challenge?
We currently have an excellent opportunity to join an expanding Construction organisation. This is a site based role, with an office in Reading and covering sites across the M4 corridor. This incredible opportunity is perfect for a Construction Health and Safety professional seeking the next step in their career.
This established organisation offer a great working atmosphere whilst working as part of a highly valued and supportive team.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
* • Conducting site inspections
* • Writing safety reports
* • Accident investigations
* • Advising the Company Directors on H&S requirements
* • Liaising with site teams and clients
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will require these essentials:
* • NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent)
* • Experience within a construction environment
* • Have experience within training (ideally)
* • Be a forward thinking, engaging, proactive individual
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Advisor is up to £45k + package including car or car allowance
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don't miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to