|Job Ref:||204769782||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Weybridge||Address:||Post Code:||KT13||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum benefits package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:17|
I am currently recruiting a Technical Manager on behalf of a high-end housing developer. This is a unique opportunity to work on some truly bespoke residential projects with minimum values of £10m.|
The principal duties of the Technical Manager include:
* Ensuring that all necessary technical documents and drawings are produced in relation to each project.
* Liaising with relevant statutory authorities in respect to these drawings and documents.
* Identifying and resolving technical design and constructional problems.
* Providing regular feedback to senior management.
* Managing and allocating the technical workload appropriately.
* Ensuring all technical work is carried out on-time and to budget.
You should possess, as a minimum, a bachelors degree in engineering, architecture or similar and have at least five years' experience in a technical role, preferably within the residential sector. Previous experience of working with stone structures and/or complex M&E would be advantageous.
In exchange my client offers the chance to work on one-off, high value projects. The team take pride in the quality of their work and it is their attention to detail that sets their projects apart. Along with the exclusive nature of the projects, they also offer a generous remuneration package