|Job Ref:||204769755||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Chichester||Address:||Post Code:||PO19||Salary:||£28000 - £40000/annum Company Car||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:17|
Position: Contracts Manager|
Salary: £28,000 - £40,000 + company car
Our client is an expanding electrical contractor within the domestic and commercial sectors. An exciting opportunity has arisen within the business for an Electrical Contracts Manager.
• Taking full responsibility for electrical projects in value of up to £500,000.
• Managing the lifecycle of a project from tender to completion.
• Managing multiple projects at any given time.
• Tendering for electrical contracts, working from drawings and specifications.
• Working to programmes from the main contractor.
• Preparing contract documents e.g. method statements and risk assessments.
• Meeting with clients to discuss design.
• Carrying out site visits and surveys.
• Sourcing best prices from suppliers.
• Managing contract costs, variations and producing application for payment.
• Previous contracts management experience.
• Estimating experience.
• Able to work on a number of projects at any given time.
• Client focused with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to build rapport with clients.
• Self-motivated and reliable.
• Full UK driving licence