|Job Ref:||204771232||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Borehamwood||Address:||Post Code:||WD6||Salary:||£23000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:17|
Our client is one of the largest and most successful Heavily Reinforced Concrete Frame contractors in the UK, providing a concrete structures and groundworks service to the built environment on high profile projects for blue chip clients.|
Based in North London the company turns over £100M with contracts ranging in value from £10M to £50M, they are in the top 10 UK concrete contractors league table. The Client base is established with Mace, Lend Lease, Carillion, Skanska, Berkeley Group. Relationships with all of these businesses are excellent. They are looking for an Administrator to work within the Health and Safety department at head office and on site in London.
* Ensuring the processing of all critical documentation
* Manage administrative processes as directed by the Health and Safety department, organising and prioritising tasks to meet deadlines
* Timely processing of documentation, including updating and maintaining spreadsheets, reports and systems or other records accordingly.
* Liaising with staff of all levels on site by managing queries and escalating as appropriate.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills;
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous knowledge and experience of the reinforced concrete frame/construction industry
* Previous experience of working within a Health and Safety department would be an advantage
* Experience of Microsoft Excel is essential
* Adapt to and quickly learn relevant systems with a positive 'can do' attitude
* Capable of excellence in verbal and written communication with internal and external customers
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
* Ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple tasks in a constantly changing environment
* Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Outlook
Salary is up to £25,000 this is a 6 month temporary contract that could lead to a permanent position. Call us now for an interview on (Apply online only) ask for John Ashcroft or send your CV along with a covering letter
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)