|Job Ref:||204771104||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:17|
Surveyor / Site engineer |
Contract: long term
A Surveyor / site engineer is needed to work in the Swindon area on a large, long term rail project.
Surveyor / Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Attending daily pre-works briefings.
- Have total stations experience
- Preferably have AutoCAD experience
- Setting out of projects
- Producing RFI's & producing and closing out NCR's
- Producing daily diaries.
- Providing as built surveys and redline sketches.
- Providing on site materials quantities and measurement of completed works.
- Ensuring that all work carried out is to the highest standard possible in line with the specification and the Client standards manual.
- Checking contractors submissions, drawings and calculations
- Reporting to the Project Director and supporting Site Team.
- Keeping comprehensive records of works done and labour and plant returns.
- Assisting the Quantity Surveyor with respect to measurements and pay applications
If you are interested or know anyone who is please call Chris Adewale on (Apply online only)