|Job Ref:||204770807||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Dartford||Address:||Post Code:||DA1||Salary:||£35000 - £44000/annum +Car allowance + Package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:17|
Project Manager - Planned Works|
£35- £44k salary
Project manager Job -South East London
Citi Recruit- Project Manager
Full time - Permanent - Project Manager
Citi Recruit is working in partnership with one of the country's largest Housing Associations to identify an experienced, highly skilled and qualified Project Manager to join their busy programme management team.
You will be responsible for managing planned maintenance projects with a value of between £2m and £8m per annum, delivering a portfolio of projects to a high quality within set time frames and budgetary targets and undertaking stock condition surveys whilst delivering a high level of customer service.
Projects may include but are not limited to, cyclical decorations, window& door renewal, fire risk assessment building works, external projects including roofs and structural elements, supported housing projects and internals refurbishments projects along with a number of smaller projects. Proven experience and knowledge of delivering these types of improvement project is essential.
You need to have excellent technical knowledge of housing construction and repair and awareness of the latest Building Regulations and Health and Safety Legislation relating to delivering housing refurbishment works.
Strong project management and leadership skills are essential to this role as is a successful track record of managing a team to deliver planned improvements.
* Experience of planned works and large scale projects within the housing sector
* Ability to produce planned work specifications
* Proven experience of management various forms of contracts such as TPC and JCT
*Excellent communication and customer services skills
* Hold a project management qualification (foundation level) in either Prince or AMP
* Proven management experience
*excellent project management and contract administration skills
* Must have an understanding of the challenges of delivering major refurbishment works in a residential environment.
* You will need to ensure that the tough quality standards are met and drive constant improvement in the services delivered by the Programme Management Team.
*Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
* Proven approach to risk management
*Confident use of all Microsoft packages
* A high level of influencing and communicating with stakeholders at all levels
* Customer focused
If you wish to register with Citi Recruit or wish to enquire about this role and or alternative opportunities within Kent and South East London, please do not hesitate to contact Emma Neal on (Apply online only)