|Job Ref:||204770722||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North West London||Address:||Post Code:||NW1||Salary:||£60000 - £75000/annum Package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:17|
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a large residential developer.|
Ideally you will successfully deliver a high quality £20m development in North West London. Previous experience on with concrete superstructures is preferred. Some elements of the project incorporate extensive landscaping package illustrating the variety in projects.
With the projects having just commenced this is a great opportunity to see a project from inception through to completion and join an expanding team with exciting growth plans. The role also offers excellent remuneration for the right candidate.
Key Skills/ Responsibilities: Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Good understanding of building technology and construction processes
* Accurately forecasting and cost planning within residential projects
* Managing project activities including scheduling and take-offs.
* Prepare subcontract tender packages, evaluations & comparisons
* Managing subcontractor and supplier relationships.
* Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
ASAP interview and start for the ideal candidate.
To apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor role, please click the "Apply" button below or email (url removed)