|Job Ref:||204771665||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£63000 - £73000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:32|
About us |
We are currently recruiting for one of the largest NHS trusts in the UK with a long standing history dating back almost 900 years. My client is a leading provider of healthcare infrastructure design, build and maintenance with a focus of providing innovative efficiency improvements within the trust. The organisation provides an ethical approach with a focus on making a huge difference within the NHS. They combine exceptionally high standards and public sector values with commercial focus, innovative thinking and modern technology to create the best possible patient experience. The technology arm to the business provides a broad range of IT services to the trust covering desktop, email, clinical/administrative systems, network, mobility, telephony and IT training with an aim of making digital healthcare a reality.
The post holder is required to manage the Trusts Telephony, Unified Communications and Digital Media technology strategy, technical budget forecast and architectural blueprint. It is the responsibility of the post to ensure that the Trusts IT Telephony, Unified Communications and Digital Media is strategically aligned, fit for purpose and evolves in accordance to the market.
- All elements of IT Communications and Media Strategy including capacity planning, on-site, off-site, disaster recovery, backup, modernisation, implementation and innovation.
- Risk management for all the communication and digital media technology risks and issues at the Trust
- Experience as an enterprise architect or other senior other architectural discipline.
- Substantial architectural solutions design experience within an organisation that uses a structured design methodology.
- Exposure and experience of implementing: Avaya, MITEL, Cisco Call Manager or similar telephony system.
- Experience of Digital Media systems such as Cisco Digital Media Suite.
- Experience of managing a complex analogue and digital telephony environment with the demands of urgent healthcare systems
This is a fantastic, rewarding opportunity to join an innovative technology services provider making a difference within the NHS. Please forward a copy of your CV or call (Apply online only)