|Job Ref:||204770720||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:32|
Location: North Greenwich
This is a newly created role to define the global content strategy for influencing consumer tech and lifestyle media, and opinion leaders across the lifecycle of our smartphone, tablet, wearables and smart home portfolio.
* Identify the intersections between brand, consumer portfolio and contemporary cultural, lifestyle and technology trends.
* Lead the development of strategic narratives and tactical story arcs that promote the brand and portfolio (at all phases of the product lifecycle) in the context of contemporary global trends, and the product roadmap.
* Lead 'story mining' activities across the global consumer organisation to uncover future narratives.
* Partner across the organisation to development 'paid' and 'earned' content-based campaigns (incl sponsorships and partnerships) to influence opinion leaders, media targets and consumers .
* Editorial and content calendar management.
* A strong understanding of content marketing strategy, existing channel mix and emerging trends.
* A strong understanding of public relations, social channels and branding as part of a brand's content ecosystem.
* A great sense of creativity
* Strategy planning, design and project management
* Outstanding presentation and writing skills
* Significant consumer marketing experience
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy