|Job Ref:||204769585||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Abingdon||Address:||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:32|
Customer Support Engineer|
Our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in UK. They are delivering ultra fast broadband to communities not currently served by any other provider. As they grow they are recruiting across their business to recruit more enthusiastic and driven individuals to support their rapidly increasing customer base.
They are working with us to source a skilled and experienced Customer Support Engineer to be based in their head office in Abingdon. Candidates must have their own transport .
Knowledge and Skills:
* Handing client enquiries about the company ISP services and status
* CCNA/CCNP/JNCIA level certification required.
* Understanding of company systems health and capacity
* Creating and resolving Level 2 issues with company services
* Creating and/or updating case notes on service incident tickets
* Reporting of the type and volume of customer issues to the Engineering team
* Documentation of procedures that support customers and aid incident resolution
* Dealing with 3 rd party carriers that provide circuits to the company
* Knowledge of Home IT, i.e. home networks, servers, email, wifi access points, Ethernet over power lines etc
* Network operation, including routing, VLANs, RSTP, Ethernet
* This role requires experience of network support, project delivery, IT 1 st level support, supplier management, server administration, windows administration, and network design and support.
* The ability to motivate and direct activities of the level 1 customer service team.
* Directing engineers in the field to resolve issues
* Resolving problems in a calm and systematic way
* Providing an interface to Engineering for other departments in the business
* Remote support of Customers in typical ISP issues
* Use of Ticket systems and Knowledge Management Systems
If you are interested in joining this dynamic and fast paced business where customer service and quality delivery is essential, please contact us today. We are looking forward to hearing from you