|Job Ref:||204776703||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:34|
Technical Architect/Software Architect - Digital Consultancy|
A talented and innovative Technical Architect/Software Architect is required by one of the UK's leading consultancies and a leader in Digital Transformation. The chosen Technical Architect/ Software Architect will join their large scale programmes within the government sector, utilising the latest open source technologies in the market.
The focus of these projects will be to manage the adoption and or expansion of agile methodologies on a number of Digital transformations, utilising open source technology.
The chosen Technical Architect/Software Architect will be expected to provide technical guidance as well as develop key mechanisms and complex components using the technologies listed below whilst communicating solutions to senior stakeholders within the client organisation.
This opportunity would allow extensive exposure to progressive working environments, new technologies and the chance to perform as Thought Leader within the Consultancy`s Tech Hub.
Skills and experience required for the role of Technical Architect:
- A proven track record as the lead Technical Architect/Software Architect with open source technologies on a least one project.
- Senior level stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to communicate complex solutions to non technical persons.
- Solid experience of working with a recognised Agile or Iterative development methodology (eg Scrum, XP, DSDM, RUP).
- Proven experience within TDD.
- MUST have a proven background of experience in hands on development with some of the following languages/tools: Java, JSON, XML, Microservices, Play Framework, MongoDB.
- Knowledge of any of these areas: Scala, Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Vagrant, IntelliJ, IDE, Sbt.
- Knowledge of Java Development, Weblogic, Webmethods, Java Scripting, J2SE, J2EE, Spring, EJB, HTML, HTML5Eclipse, SOAP, XML, REST, JBOSS, Apache, Tomcat, SQL, Hibernate, JUnit, Selenium (Automation), Git.
- Strong understanding of commerce or transactional environments within a highly user focused environment.
- Exposure to working with UX and UI designers to create functional solutions.
- Ability to generate innovative approaches and solutions to complex problems.
Working for a consultancy as a Technical Architect you will have access to some of the most high-profile and unique projects happening in the world today. Therefore, you will be required to be fully flexible in terms of mobility and may be required to travel to various client sites across the UK.
Candidates that are Security Clearable or Security Cleared (ie DV Cleared or SC Cleared) will be given the highest priority for the Technical Architect opportunities.
Please send an up to date CV detailing your experience as a Technical Architect/ Software Architect to be considered for this role