|Job Ref:||204776668||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£500 - £550/day||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:34|
Required: Technical Project Manager, up to £550 per day, 4 months, London. Skills: Technical Project Manager, Supply Chain, Retail, ERP, Trade Promotion Management System, BluePlanner, Prince2, Agile, Demand Forecasting.|
Technical Project manager
Rate: up to £550 per day
Contract Length: 4 months initially
Contact: Sab Choudhury, (Apply online only).
You are a Technical Project Manager - with extensive experience in implementing technologies specifically in ERP, Supply Chain and Trade Promotion Management Systems.
* Directing and managing the planning, development and implementation of applications projects from beginning to end, involving both modern (e.g. agile) and traditional (e.g. waterfall) methodologies.
* Defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with relevant senior management and stakeholders.
* 5+ years in IT project management roles implementing technology solutions
* 5+ years working within IT project management methodologies
* 5+ years of experience working with finance / accounting solutions is required
* 2+ years of experience working with Revenue Management, Trade Promotion Management, Pricing and / or Demand Forecasting systems is highly desired
* 2+ years of experience in Wine, Supply Chain, FMCG/CPG or Manufacturing industry highly desired
* At least 7 years' experience in a project management capacity, including at least 5 years as a Project Manager with 'end to end' project delivery.
* Exposure to both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies.
* Familiarity and/or experience with one or more of the following technology solutions is strongly preferred:
BluePlanner, Tagetik, Accenture CAS, Adesso Solutions, AFS Technologies, Comarch, CPGToolBox, Data Ventures, Exceedra, Flintfox, ITC Infotech, Klee Commerce, NeoGrid, Nielsen, Periscope Retail Insight, SAP TPM, TABS Group, T-Pro Solutions