|Job Ref:||204776660||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Solihull||Address:||Salary:||£90000 - £100000/annum Attractive Benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:34|
PreSales- Lead Architect- Network - Telecom - Contract - Solihull|
(Lead Deal Architect - Solution Manager)
My client requires an experienced Pre-Sales Specialist with excellent Customer Engagement skills, Network expertise and the ability to Lead a Team of Bid Solution Architects in relation to bid response, costing, technical and commercial objectives. This is a brand new long term contract position working as a key part of the Managed Service Division of one of the worlds largest IT Service Providers.
The Pre-Sales Network Solutions Architect must have excellent Pre-Sales and Bid experience with a proven track record. An ability to work across Tower disciplines is also key including data centres, routing, switching, managed WAN LAN together with excellent Solution Leadership.
To be successful you will ideally have the following:
* Customer-facing consulting/advisory pre-sales experience.
* Experience across multiple industries and in several disciplines.
* Proven capability in winning, multi-million pound product or services opportunities.
* Excellent knowledge of the IT industry - solution design, large complex projects, services, managed services, consultancy and operational delivery
* Solid understanding of internal governance procedures
* Consistent demonstration of having exceeded quotas
* Proven track record of solving complex problems
* Highly motivated with the successful ability to manage time and workload
* Technical skills and ease with software systems
* Previous experience for IT Outsourcers - eg Capita, IBM, CSC etc or Teir 1 Carriers such as BT, Vodafone or Virgin is of interest.
All applicants must be eligible to gain BS / SC Clearance if required - (UK resident for 5 over years.)
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (Apply online only)) or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy